NB: All dates and email addresses will be put into either the Minutes or the relevant Report and will be found on the website.
A. Apologies for absence: Susan Leveritt (Secretary), Joe Crome, Rosemary Dickson
B. Minutes of the meeting held on 8th January.
C. Matters arising from them.
D. Chairman’s report:
1. The Royal Oak
2. Parking at Wesley House
3. Parking with London as a contrast
4. Urban Tree Policy and a problem
5. Planning Enforcement
6. Transform and the Swan Centre
18. (From Mr. Russell) Public request for a permanent Police Presence in Leatherhead
7. Surrey Countryside and Partnerships
8. CPRE 50p bags + Green Peace
12. Waste Disposal (Randalls Road and fires)
16. Next Litter pick
13 Invitation to Community- led Housing Event
17. Other items from the Applications list
G. Highways: 9. Various problems with the buses
H. Water: 15. Roy Allen will give the latest about the Elmer plant
I. AOB: These people have asked me to advertise:
10. The Theatre’s new venture
11. Surrey Clinical Commissioning Group would like your views via an online questionnaire.
14. “Silent Cinema” – Tony Wynn would like your opinion
Our March meeting will be a closed one for the Board only. The AGM this year will be in June so that our new CEO can come and meet us. There will be a normal meeting in April, but none in May.