AGENDA for LRA Meeting on 1st Sept 2014 at the INSTITUTE
In the Abraham Dixon Hall at 7.30, preceded by coffee or tea at 7.00.
Short address by the Chairman covering future plans, activities, membership and requests for information
1 Apologies: Fran Smith
2. Minutes August 2014 for approval, linked here.
3. Matters arising: None
1.The Environment Chairman will explain her ideas for the future
2. The Planning Committee’s report is attached. (It will not be read out).
3. Forward Planning Group: For info only: Together with many other local
groups, HC is to meet with MV Chief Executive Officer, Ms.Yvonne Rees,
on 16 Sept. to discuss the hopes and achievements of the whole area.
(CB will, unfortunately, be on holiday).
5. And now for our talk by Mr. Peter Mills, the MV Historic Environment Officer.
6. The next Open Meeting will be Monday, Nov. 3 at 7.30 (unless advised differently) in G6 of the Institute.