- Apologies for absence (1 min)
- Minutes of AGM 28th May 2012 (2 min)
- Matters arising from the Minutes (2 mins)
- Chairman’s Committee Report 2012/13 (2mins)
- Treasurer’s Report and Statement of Accounts(2 mins)
- Election of Officers: Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Secretary (2 mins)
- Election of Auditor (1 min)
- Election of Committee members (3 mins)
- Leach Grove Wood – Request for Evidence of Use forms (3 mins)
- Refreshments (10 mins)
8 p.m. Panel of 3 Speakers
Each presentation to be followed by Q & A session of 5 minutes.
- John Howarth (20 mins)
- Lucy Quinnell (20 mins)
- Andy Smith (10 mins)
- Final Q & As (10 mins)
Andy Smith, Surrey Branch Director of CPRE, will speak about the Mole valley Green Belt, andgreen spaces.
John Howarth, Director of the charity “Action for Market Towns” and Chairman of the Leatherhead Area Partnership, brings a wealth of information about Market Towns. He will tell us what has happened to other Town Centres when they had to compete with out of town developments.
Lucy Quinnell brings in words and slides, to tell the story of how she led a campaign to ‘save’ Teazle Wood for the sake of ecology and community. Come and hear her current concerns and actions
Request for more LRA helpers
Have copies of meeting schedule & our contact details