Notices

Agenda for Meeting 4th July 2016

LEATHERHEAD RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION
            COMMITTEE MEETING TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 4th July 2016 AT 7.30PM AT THE LETHERHEAD INSTITUTE ROOM G6
AGENDA
            Are there any questions to come under AOB?
1.    Apologies for absence
2.    Minutes of meeting held on 6th June 2016
3.    Matters arising from meeting not covered elsewhere on the Agenda
4.    Chairman’s Report (CB)
5.    Reports from sub-committees
a.   Environment(CA)
b.   ForwardPlanning (MW)
c.    Health (HP)
d.    Highways (HC)
e.    Membership  and Leach Grove(PS)
f.     Planning (FS)  
g.    Newsletter (CA + JWW) last date for copy is 8 July.
6.    Ashtead & Leatherhead Local – please think about what YOU could write!
7.    AOB – Fun activities for fund raising
8.    Date of next meeting: Monday 5th September 2016
If members have any problems they wish the Committee to discuss, please contact the Chairman (See “Contact” on the website) or in person at The Institute at 7.15pm before the Committee starts its meeting at 7.30pm.

LEATHERHEAD OPEN GARDENS 2016

LEATHERHEAD OPEN GARDENS

Sunday 12th June , 11am – 5pm

==========================================
Leatherhead Residents’ Association

LRA and FLPC present
14 Gardens to Visit:
4 in Givons Grove
5 & 9 Elm Drive
12 Windmill Drive,   5 Heymede
Oaklands Randalls Road
11 & 15 St Marys Road
Grange Road, 1 Oaks Close
16 Byron Place

Full details in ticket programme
Purchase a programme early in order to
plan your visit

 £5  Tickets available from
* Bartons Bookshop
* WA Truelove Funeral Directors
* The Parish Church Office (Wed-Fri mornings)
* On the day: Randalls Road Car Park & the Parish Church

Teas, coffee, sandwiches, cake, scones
available from Parish Church 12.30 – 5.00

Commencing at Randalls Road Car Park at 11am:
 ticket holders have the option to Ride a Vintage Bus to 5 Gardens

Agenda for 6 June 2016 Meeting

LEATHERHEAD RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION
            
MEETING TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 6th June 2016 AT 7.30PM AT THE LETHERHEAD INSTITUTE ROOM G6
AGENDA
            Are there any questions to come under AOB?
1    Apologies for absence
      Minutes of meeting held on 9th May 2016
3  Matters arising from meeting not covered elsewhere on the Agenda:  Town Notice Board, 3 July Duck Race, LRA meetings for remainder of year; Parking – use of High Street; Approval for amendments to Articles concerning CLG status
  .  Chairman’s Report (CB) Cow Parades (!); HC Lengthman’s Scheme;
5   Reports from sub-committees
a.    Environment(CA) OpenGardens plans
b.    ForwardPlanning (MW)
c.    Health (HP)
d.    Highways (HC)
e.    Membership  (PS)
f.     Planningand LeachGrove (FS)  
6    Newsletter (CA + JWW) will cover Open Gardens, parking; input by 21 June 

      Ashtead & Leatherhead Local – article on Open Gardens

  AOB 
9    Date of next meeting: Monday 4th July 2016

If members have any problems they wish the Committee to discuss, please contact the Chairman (See “Contact” on the website) or in person at The Institute at 7.15pm before the Committee starts its meeting at 7.30pm

Agenda for Meeting 9 May 2016

LEATHERHEAD RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION
CLOSED COMMITTEE MEETING TO BE HELD ON MONDAY  9TH May  2016 at 7.30PM AT THE LETHERHEAD INSTITUTE ROOM G6
AGENDA
Although this is a Closed Committee Meeting, if any Member has an issue he wishes the Committee to discuss, would he please contact the Chairman (See “Contact” on the website) or in person at The Institute at 7.15pm before the Committee starts its meeting at 7.30pm
           
1.    Apologies for absence: Paula Sabine, Fran Smith
2.    Minutes of meeting held on 7th March 2016
3.    Matters arising from meeting not covered elsewhere on the Agenda
4.    Chairman’s Report (CB)
5.    Reports from sub-committees
a.    Environment (CA)
b.    Forward Planning (MW)
c.    Health (HP)
d.    Highways (HC)
e.    Membership (PS)
f.     Planning (FS)
g.    Newsletter (CA + JWW)
6.    Ashtead & Leatherhead Local Article
7.    AOB

8.    Date of next meeting: Monday 6th June 2016.   Following that, the next meeting with be the Open meeting on Monday 4thJuly 2016.

Agenda for AGM Meeting 4 April 2016

ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 4 APRIL 2016 AT 6.45pm 
AT THE ABRAHAM DIXON HALL, LETHERHEAD INSTITUTE
AGENDA


1    Apologies for absence

2    Minutes of the AGM meeting held on Monday 13 April 2015

3    Matters arising

4    Chairman’s Annual Report


6    Approval of new Articles of Association (Constitution)
      Click here for letter of explanation
       Click here to read Articles in full (13 pages)

7    Appointment of Auditor

8    Appointment of Secretary

9    Election of Officers

10   Re-election of Committee and election of new committee members (all nominations to be submitted to the Secretary no later than 3 days before the meeting).


                                                                 END OF AGM
             (Date of next Executive Members’ Meeting:  Monday 9 May 2016
at Letherhead Institute, Room G6)
______________________________________



                       EU REFERENDUM DEBATE AT 7.30-9.00pm                 

Speakers:  Rt. Hon. Sir Richard Ottaway and Mr. Anthony Scholefield

Followed by written questions to the speakers










Agenda 7 March 2016

LEATHERHEAD RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING TO BE HELD ON
MONDAY 7 MARCH 2016 AT 7.30PM
AT THE LETHERHEAD INSTITUTE ROOM G6

AGENDA

Apologies for Absence

Minutes of meeting held on Monday 1 February 2016

Matters arising from meeting not covered elsewhere on the Agenda
    (a) LRA new Constitution (Articles of Association (MW)
    (b) Speakers for AGM and organisation  of meeting (CB/JWW)
    (c) AGM – Election of Officers (CB)
    (d) Notice Boards (CB)
    (e) Jobs List (CB)

Chairman’s Report (CB)

Reports from sub-committees:
     (a)  Environment – Report (CA)
           (i) 4(d) Open Gardens
     (b)   Forward Planning – Report (JWW)
           (i) 5(a) Transform Leatherhead
     (c)   Health – Report (HP)
           (i) 5(a) North Leatherhead Regeneration Group Meeting
     (d)   Highways – Report (HC)
     (e)   Membership (PS)
     (f)    Planning – Report (FS)
           (i) 5(a) MO/2015 1601 Land at Farthings, Randalls Road – Planning Mtg 3 Feb.

Newsletter (JWW/CA) (a) Interim Newsletter

Ashtead & Leatherhead Local: Copy by 12 March please

AOB: (a) Elm Road Parking
     (b) Job Descriptions
     (c) Tree Officer

9   Date of next meetings:  The AGM will be on Monday 4 April in the Abraham Dixon Hall and there will be an EU Debate – Speakers:  Sir Richard Ottaway and Anthony Scholefield.
Next Executive Committee Meeting will be on Monday 9 May.

If members have any problem s they wish the Committee to discuss, please contact the Chairman (See “Contact” on the website) or in person at The Institute at 7.15pm before the Committee starts its meeting at 7.30pm


   


Agenda LRA Meeting 4 January 2016

LEATHERHEAD RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION

EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING TO BE HELD
ON MONDAY 4 JANUARY 2016 AT 7.30PM
AT LETHERHEAD INSTITUTE ROOM G6

AGENDA
                                        Are there any questions to come under AOB?

1   Apologies for absence

2   Minutes of Meeting held on 7 December 2015

3   Matters arising from meeting not covered elsewhere on the Agenda
     3(a) Case for Change (Report – Working Group)
     3(b) Cross Rail (TH)

4   Chairman’s Report

5   Reports from sub-committees:

     (a) Environment (Report)(CA)
     (b) Forward Planning (Report)(JWW)
     (c) Health
     (d) Highways
     (e) Membership & Publicity
     (f) Planning (Report)(FS)

6   Newsletter – Copy to Joint Editors Cheryl Allen/John Wilson by 12 January 2016 please.

7   Ashtead & Leatherhead Local – Contribution for February by 12 January 2016 please.

8   AOB:

     THE SOCIAL WILL FOLLOW AFTER THE SHORT MEETING ABOVE

9   Date of Next Meeting: The next meeting on Monday 1 February 2016 will be a CLOSED  Meeting.
    
 An OPEN Extraordinary General Meeting will be held on Monday 7 March 2016, followed by an Executive Committee Meeting at Letherhead Institute – Room G6.


If members have any problems they wish the Committee to discuss, please contact the Chairman (See “Contact” on the website) or in person at The Institute at 7.15pm before the Committee starts its meeting at 7.30pm.