- Complete the online form or print out and complete the application form
- Make your payment by one of the methods described below.
- If applying using a printed form, return it by post or hand deliver this form together with the appropriate payment to the LRA correspondence address given on the form or hand deliver to: B@titude (Kingston Road), Barton’s Book Shop (North Street), or Cradlers Jewellers (High Street).
Subscription / Membership Fee
- 1 year membership fee: £2.50 per household (adult family members)
- 3 years membership fee: £6.00 per household (adult family members)
- Donations always welcome
- If joining on line, make an electronic payment to Account Number 21500651 Sort Code 40-27-07 (please put your address in the reference box for identification).
- If sending in a paper application form, pay by cash or cheque (payable to “Leatherhead Residents’ Association”)
In meeting its duties under the Act, Leatherhead Residents’ Association (LRA) wishes to make all members aware that membership records are kept under the control of LRA solely for the purposes of the LRA. These purposes include distribution of the newsletter, other communication with members and maintenance of subscription records.