- Complete the online form or print out and complete the application form
- Make your payment by one of the methods described below.
- If applying using a printed form, return it by post or hand deliver this form together with the appropriate payment to the LRA correspondence address given on the form or hand deliver to: B@titude (Kingston Road), Barton’s Book Shop (North Street), or Cradlers Jewellers (High Street).
Subscription / Membership Fee
- 1 year membership fee: £2.50 per household (adult family members)
- 3 years membership fee: £6.00 per household (adult family members)
- Donations always welcome
- If joining on line, make an electronic payment to Account Number 21500651 Sort Code 40-27-07 (please put your address in the reference box for identification).
- If sending in a paper application form, pay by cash or cheque (payable to “Leatherhead Residents’ Association”)
The LRA collects,stores and processes member information for the purposes of meeting its statutory requirements and its contractual obligations to its members under its Articles.The information is not shared with third parties.Any concerns regarding the LRAs use of member information should be directed to the Companys Data Controller via http://www.leatherheadresidents.org.uk/contact.A notice regarding the LRAs compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 can be found in the document archive under "Regulations