Click here for letter of explanation
Click here to read Articles in full (13 pages)
Next Executive Committee Meeting will be on Monday 9 May.
LEATHERHEAD RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION
EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEETING TO BE HELD ON MONDAY 2 NOVEMBER 2015 AT
7.30PM AT THE LETHERHEAD INSTITUTE ROOM G6
Are there any questions to come under AOB?
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of meeting held on Monday 5 October 2015
3. Matters arising from meeting not covered elsewhere on the Agenda
4. Chairman’s Report
(i) Companies Limited by Guarantee
5. Reports from sub-committees:
(a) Environment (CA)
(b) Forward Planning (JWW)
(c) Health (HP)
(i) email from British Heart Foundation re free Public Access Defibrillators (PADs).
(d) Highways (HC)
(e) Membership & Publicity (HP)
(i) Website – to be brought forward to the New Year
(ii ) New Membership Form
(iii) Flyer for canvassing new members
(iv) Location of Posters
(g) Planning (FS)
6. Newsletter: The next Newsletter will be coming out in February/March 2016. Copy by end of January please.
7. Ashtead & Leatherhead Local: Copy by 12 November for publication l December please.
8 AOB: (i) Sub-committee numbers (to be brought forward to a further meeting).
9. Date of next meeting: Monday 7 December 2015, Room G6 Letherhead Institute.
The Christmas Social will be brought forward to the January 2016 meeting.
If members have any problems they wish the Committee to discuss, please contact the Chairman (See “Contact” on the website) or in person at The Institute at 7.15pm before the Committee starts its meeting at 7.30pm.