Draft Agenda for the Open Meeting on Monday, 3rd October at 7.30 in G6 in The Letherhead Institute.
(If members have any particular problems they wish the Association to discuss, please contact the Chairman, either via the Website or in person 15 minutes before the start of the meeting)
The next meeting will be on Nov. 7 when Jo Crome, Councillor for N. Leatherhead will also be speaking to us.
A company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales number 10248803
3. Matters arising from meeting not covered elsewhere on the Agenda
4. Chairman’s report:
5. Report from MW on the progress of our CLG incorporation application
6. Reports from sub-committees
99. Date of next meeting – Monday 3rd October, for which an invitation has been sent to Bridget Kendrick to speak about her objectives and goals as a Councillor for N. Leatherhead; Joe Crome will speak similarly at our November meeting.
Locally at leatherhead we have 2 dates for Himalayan Balsam pulling,
- Monday 4th, 10am to 4pm.
- Wednesday 6th July 2016, 10am to 4pm.
It’s very easy to pull up and quite satisfying!
For more information and to register your interest please email Caroline Cardew-Smith by clicking here
LEATHERHEAD OPEN GARDENS
Sunday 12th June , 11am – 5pm
Ashtead & Leatherhead Local – article on Open Gardens
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!