1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the AGM held on 10th May 2010
3. Matters arising from the Minutes.
4. Chairman’s Report
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. Amendment of Constitution:
i.To append “, or otherwise with the approval of the Executive Committee” to clause 3 (Membership), so that the clause will read:
Membership shall be open to anyone aged 18 or over and residing in the area of benefit who supports the objects of the Association, or otherwise with the approval of the Executive Committee.
ii.To change "EIGHT" in the first sentence of Clause 7 (The Executive Committee) to "FOUR" so that the sentence will read:
The Executive Committee of the Association, referred to above and hereinafter as “the Committee,” to whom the general management of the Association’s affairs shall be entrusted, shall consist of the Officers and not less than FOUR and not more than SIXTEEN other members of the Association.
7. That the monthly meetings of the Association shall normally be open Committee meetings.
(This is explained in the Spring Newsletter.)
8. Election of Officers: Chair, Vice-Chair, Treasurer, Secretary
(Officers in 2010 were: Hubert Carr, Hilary Porter, Paula Sabine, Ray Brown)
9. Election of Committee members
(Members in 2010 were: Cheryl Allen, Fran Barnby-Smith, Caroline Brown, Ann Cardew, Flip Cargill)
10. Reports from sub-groups
11. Summer Newsletter
12. Any Other Business