- Minutes from the last Open Meeting, 6 August
- Matters arising
- Chairman’s Report to include general comments on the Local Plan, Transform, Rubbish Collection, The Children’s Centre and Epsom Hospital.
- Other Reports, including one from Hilary Porter on the “Happy Health Day” she has organised for 2 November in the Institute.
- Our speaker, John Evans, will talk on the subject of “Dark Skies Matter”, or how continuous light affects the life cycle of birds, animals and plants and, of course, on us.
- Our next meeting will be on 4th November and will be addressed by a member of the Food Bank.
The Agenda will include The Kingston House Gardens, The Royal Oak, the Headley Court development, Leach Grove, the New Local Plan, The Skate Board Park plus the usual Reports.
- .Minutes of meeting 13 May 2019
- .Matters arising
- Chairman’s Report
- . Reports from other Directors: Forward Planning Group (Kingston House Gardens, High Street etc)
- Planning Report and Heritage Action Zone report
- Health Report – out come of a very recent meeting
- A.O.B. (one item of which is a request for a VERY part-time minute taker).
Hope to see you there
Caroline Brown (Chairman)
Minutes of the last Open Meeting (i.e. February)
The Chairman’s Report
Other Reports: Planning, Forward Planning, Police Forum, Environment, Parking petition, Race Night
Our Speaker, Dr. Mark Jones from the Ashlea Practice in Fairfield Road. He will talk about the current difficulties facing the Practice and the other kinds of help and guidance his team gives.
(AOB may have to be curtailed).
Next meeting: Monday, 1st July, no meeting in June.
Apologies for absence
Approval of the Minutes of the previous AGM, 4 June 2018 (see under Reports/Minutes on this website)
Chairman’s Report (as above)
Treasurer’s Report and Accounts (as above)
Re-election of Chairman and Vice-Chairman (see under Chairman’s Report for Proxy form)
Any other business
Documents in brackets above are also visible in the Leatherhead Library in Mansion house, Church Street, and in the the library of the Letherhead Institute at the top of the High Street from 14 March.
Agenda for the meeting on 4 February 2019 In the Methodist Church.
2 Approval of the Minutes for the last meeting on 7th January 2019.
3 The Chairman’s report
Other reports: High Street Parking Petition
Traffic survey re Park Rise and Upper. Fairfield Road
Other ideas which could be included by me or by someone else:
Community Housing Partnership
CIL or Section 106 Money
Any other Fraud stories?
The Race Night
Agenda: This is a social meeting where we will be having some nibbles and tea or coffee.
The Chairman will bring up, briefly, the subject of the SES Waterworks, Highland Farm, Gatwick expansion, Parking in the High Street and the Planning Application for Claire and James House.
It would also be helpful if members could remember to pay their subs if theirs is expiring at the end of December.
If there any questions to come under AOB, please let the Chairman know at the start.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the meeting held on 1st October 2018
- Matters arising not listed elsewhere on the Agenda
- Chairman’s Report
- Other Reports: a. High Street Petition
b. Forward Planning (Martyn Williams)
c. Planning Report (Fran Smith)
d. Environment Report and Newsletter update
- Next meeting January 7th 2019 in the METHODIST CHURCH
(Are there any questions to come under AOB? Please let the Chairman know)
- Apologies for absence: Tim Hall, Cheryl Allen, Joe Crome
2. Minutes of the meeting held on 20th August 2018
3. Matters arising not listed elsewhere on the Agenda
4. Chairman’s report
5. Other reports:
SDCCG represented by Gill Hanson
High Street Parking petition (Sue Leveritt)
FPG (Forward Planning Group)
Planning Report (Fran Smith)
Environment Report (from Cheryl Allen)
6. Our next Newsletter plus Ashtead & Leatherhead Local – articles requested
7. (if there is any) AOB
8. Next meeting Monday 5th November in the ADH.
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the Meeting held on 4th June 2018
- Matters arising not listed elsewhere
- Chairman’s report – given by our Vice-Chair, Hubert Carr.
- Other reports:
- Forward Planning by Martyn Williams
- High Street Business petition by Susan Leveritt
- Planning Applications (if any) by Fran Smith
- The push for a Police presence in town by Tony Russell
- Report from the meeting of the Epsom and St. Helier Hospital Trust*
- Publicity: The Ashtead and Leatherhead Local, members are urged to write something about issues that they care about. We are also anxious to receive articles for our Newletter which will be assembled in October.
- AOB and Dates for diaries: We are still looking for a kind person to take the Minutes of two of our meetings each year. Email ability essential but nothing more. Other people will do the other meetings and other tasks.
- Date of next meeting: Monday, 1st October in G6
*A helpful booklet outlining the pros and cons being faced by the Trust is available either from the Ashlea Surgery (on a table at the back) or online <www.improvinghealthcaretogether.org.uk>