Open LRA meeting on 4th August 2008 at 7 p.m.
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes for the July meeting.
3. Short Police report.
4. Matters arising from the minutes.
5. Reports from Committees:
- Constitution amendments for the AGM on 1st September.
- Planning committee
- Montague House and Conservation Area.
- The River Path and associated conservation issues.
- Highways report, principally the Knoll Roundabout.
- Membership committee.
- The Newsletter and publicity.
Committee Meeting on 4th August 2008 at 8 pm.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Minutes of the July meeting.
3. Matters arising.
4. Fresh items
- Jack Straw and the Government planning objectives.
- Elected Councillors and Committee meetings and the minutes thereof.
- The Newsletter and dates for its appearance.
Please accept my apologies for the late posting – unfortunately I did not received the agenda until quarter past two this afternoon.