LEATHERHEAD RESIDENTS’ ASSOCIATION
OPEN COMMITTEE MEETING
MONDAY 5TH OCTOBER 2015 AT 7.30PM
AT THE ABRAHAM DIXON HALL, LETHERHEAD INSTITUTE
Are there any questions to come under AOB?
Introduction: Cllr. Howard Jones will be speaking on Transform Leatherhead and devoting his talk to his new role as Executive Member for Town Centres with his personal view on how he sees Leatherhead evolving. Cllr. Jones will be happy to take questions.
(There will then be a short break before the LRA business)
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of meeting held on 7 September 2015
3. Matters arising from meeting not covered elsewhere on the Agenda
4. Chairman’s Report/Correspondence
5. Reports from sub-committees:
(i) Leach Grove Wood
(ii) Teazle Wood Charity Event
(iii) Clearance of cut down branches at station
b) Forward Planning
(i) Report from SDCCG Governance Meeting 25 September
(ii) Request from PPG
(i) Exit from the Catholic Church car park on to Copthorne Road
e) Membership & Publicity
(i) Changes to the web site to be b/f to November Meeting
Reports will be linked to the Minutes on-line
6. Newsletter – the next Newsletter will be coming out in February 2016. Copy by end
of January please.
7. Ashtead & Leatherhead Local – Article for next edition by 12 October.
8. AOB (if previously notified)
9 Date of next meeting: Monday 2 November 2015 Room G6 Letherhead Institute.
If Members have any problems they wish the Committee to discuss under AOB or privately, please contact the Chairman (See “Contact” on the website) or in person at The Institute at 7.15pm before the Committee starts its meeting at 7.30pm..