Leatherhead Residents'Association provides a platform for residents of Leatherhead to voice their concerns and to keep a keen watch on many matters including
- control of building and development
- preservation of buildings, trees and open spaces
- road safety and traffic matters
- footpaths and rights of way
- schools in our area
- public transport
- recreation facilities
- law and order.
- climate change
- health and social services (Surrey LINk)
- town centre economic viability
The LRA endeavours to work closely with the District and County Councils on matters affecting residents. The LRA is non party political in its approach and does not support particular Councillors although it welcomes them to its meetings.
The LRA is affiliated to the Leatherhead Community Association and CPRE (Surrey).